Saturday, May 14, 2011

[Uniform]Tessellation_v1.1

1[Uniform]Tesselation_V1.1

So here we have it, Uniform divisions on a dynamic surface. With these wires I should no longer fear deformed/stretched components. Something I struggled with in my last surface tessellation scripts. Of course what you see here is...more or less wires with no components, this is how I personally subdivide surfaces.

[There are many ways to subdivide a surface. one way is to break it up with points evaluating the nurb* surface with a loop, another way is what i'm testing now breaking up a surface with wires, divide for points and then afterwards tessellating it. In my mind I feel this helps increase my chances of controlling the shape/size of my components.]

Next time I'll populate the surface for you, even though this is horribly over done I'm happy to have figured my own way of creating this. In the beginning, we all recreate the wheel at one point in our lives. Its what we do afterwards that sets us apart. Too next time!
2[Uniform]Tesselation_V1.1
3[Uniform]Tesselation_V1.1

No comments:

Post a Comment